Sunday, September 2, 2007

WEEKEND THREE

Hi. I had a busy week and didn't write chapters on two days, but I rectified that yesterday and today, so I still have my buffer, which will be vital come the end of the month, when I am in New York, which a friend of a friend recently described as The Big Apple That Never Sleeps So Much They Named It Twice, which is about the best thing I have ever heard.

The French character I enjoy so much turns up later this week.

Feedback gives a different flavour to writing - comments on and off blog tell me which things have been more memorable than I expected and which storylines I must remember not to forget, etc. Also, when I read predictions, I sometimes want to change things to confound them, and I sometimes want to gratify expectations, and I can't really explain why I sometimes feel one way and sometimes the other. I am very engimatic. It is part of my charm.

I am not certain how many chapters there will eventually be, because I don't know what will happen to Mary Sue, but I am guessing somewhere in the sixties. In case you care.

No comments: