Sunday, September 23, 2007

WEEKEND SIX

Well, I'm totally in New York. It's hot as a badger's bum, but I've got glamorous aircon. Getting things dealt with before I travelled meant I lost two days of my cushion, so I really will have to get going tomorrow. The next day might be a write-off because of first night party. The show, apparently, is looking great - I will not go to final rehearsals because it's not as if I could influence anything at this stage and everyone agrees that it would be exciting for me to see it all, for the first time, on stage. I am one of the everyone who agrees this.

Inbetweentimes, I am reading about giant fish. I am mad for giant fish.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

All the best. Toi Toi Toi! As they say in Germany, which means, spit, spit, spit... doesn't make much sense, but it is nicer than break a leg.

I am willing to postpone Mary Sue for one day, maybe two, if you give a veryvery detailed description of opening night and the celebrations afterwards.

Marie said...

Is a write-off anything like a dance-off?